Enjoy an easy and pleasant bike ride along the Vltava River in Prague to the Troja Chateau. Take in views of the city’s historic landmarks and monuments along the way. Stop at a beer garden to finish your tour with a cold Czech beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Praha Bike office, Dlouha 24, Prague 1 (near Old Town Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must be able to ride a bike, as no training is provided except on how to control an e-bike
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Tours are conducted in English
- Tours in other languages are offered on request
- This tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders, for young and old,
- and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle in years
- Minimum group size is 3 (smaller groups may be merged)
- A minimum of 48 hours’ advance reservation is required if your group has more than 15 people
- Tours are available year around on request
- This tour requires a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- If the minimum number is not met within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure time, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour