Take a fairytale journey to the Devil's Channel on a 45-minute cruise and enjoy one of the most romantic boat trips you can experience in Prague. Admire medieval houses along the banks of the Vltava River, get panoramic views of Prague Castle and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Czech, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy panoramic views of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge
- Explore the mysterious Devil's Channel
- See Grand Priory Mill, the most famous of Prague's preserved mills
- 45-minute Devil's Channel cruise
- Live guide in English
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier 5. Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- During winter time this cruise takes place on a heated and closed-top boat.