Explore the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora on a tour from Prague. See the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church and stroll around the town center. Then visit the chapel of human bones at the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel
Select participants and date
Hotel pickup is not included in the this option. Please meet at the Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental, Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the following are currently closed until further notice: Sedlec Ossuary, and the St Barbara’s Cathedral
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.