Explore South Bohemia's history, culture, and monuments on a full-day guided trip. View a magnificent castle from the 12th century in an enchanting UNESCO-listed town, Český Krumlov. Enjoy a fantastic lunch with Czech beer and visit Hluboká Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Prague. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bistro "Hezky česky", located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way to arrive is by metro A (green line) or tram nos. 4, 10, 16 or 22.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Important note: there is no option to accommodate solo travellers.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please be aware that the local tour operator can accommodate "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements, but cannot accommodate "vegetarian" and "no cheese" requirements.
- Upon booking, please specify if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people it applies to.
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.