Discover Mozart's Prague on this unique tour. Visit the important sites throughout Prague that were significant in the life of the famous composer. See the Strahov Monastery where he performed Don Giovanni, and the church where his requiem was held.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Gray Line stand at Narodni street 38, Prague 1, 110 00Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance.