Experience the awe and dread of what life was like during Prague’s cold war period. Learn about the history of communism in Czechoslovakia, hear stories from this time and visit a real nuclear bunker hidden under the city with the Nuclear Bunker Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the tour start to check in with your voucher at the Prague Tours Ticket Office which is located 'INSIDE the Art Passage," to the right side of the Hotel U Prince, Address: Male Namesti 459/11, Praha 1. The GPS coordinates are N 50.086350, E 14.419815.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This not suitable for people mobility issues, wheelchair users, or strollers