Experience the awe and dread of what life was like during Prague’s cold war period. Learn about the history of communism in Czechoslovakia, hear stories from this time and visit a real nuclear bunker hidden under the city with the Nuclear Bunker Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Starting Point is the Prague Tours Ticket Office located inside the Art Passage. The passage gate is next to U Prince Hotel, a 2-minute walk from the astronomical clock (GPS: N 50.086350, E 14.419815.)Open in Google Maps ⟶