Enjoy a tour that allows you to cover the city's most important landmarks and viewpoints with a local guide. Whilst riding on your eScooter, discover the beauty of this city and visit the famous Prague Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Slovak, Spanish, Czech, German, Russian, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- No driver's license is required!
- Safety training and supervised test drives are offered
- Raincoats and gloves are available
- Minimum age is 7-years old
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to take part
- Before the activity, each adult participant must sign a Waiver Agreement
- Winter tires used on the vehicles are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a e-scooter, with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the "Special requirements" field. The maximum number of such kids in the group is 2
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety