Enjoy a tour that allows you to cover the city's most important landmarks and viewpoints with a local guide. Whilst riding on your eScooter, discover the beauty of this city and visit the famous Prague Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Russian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The next door to the Embassy of JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- No driver's license is required
- Safety training and supervised test drives are offered
- Raincoats and gloves are available
- The minimum age is 7 years old
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to take part
- Before the activity, each adult participant must sign a Waiver Agreement
- Winter tires used on the vehicles are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, the activity provider can provide a classic electric bike instead of an e-scooter, with a special child seat (EU certified); this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the "Special requirements" field. The maximum number of such kids in a group is 2
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety