Visit Potsdam on a private walking tour through the over 1,000-year-old city center and stroll through the manicured gardens of the historical Sanssouci Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Potsdam Hauptbahnhof (Potsdam central railway station), at the exit called Babelsberger Strasse. The guide will have a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- If you wish to visit Sanssouci Palace afterwards, it's recommended to start this tour in the morning
- If you wish to take an audioguided tour of Sanssouci Palace afterwards, the guide will bring you to the ticket counter to see whether tickets are available