Discover the hidden treasures of Portogruaro, the favorite city of writer Ippolito Nievo, on a walking tour with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Buses (ATVO public bus, line 2) arrive from Caorle every hour. Please check the schedule on the ATVO website before planning your journey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- Portogruaro can be easily reached from Lido di Jesolo by car or bus (atvo line 19 + Line 8) and from Venice by train
- Portogruaro is easily accessible from the nearby seaside resorts of Caorle and Bibione via the ATVO bus lines 2 and 7, respectively