Take a 2 hour walk in Porto and explore some of its most beautiful neighbourhoods. Learn about the Portuguese Age of Discovery and know why the city was given the UNESCO World Heritage status in 1996!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is with regret that wheelchair users are advised not to join this tour due to the narrow stairways and steep hills
- The tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts 2.5 hours but your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group