This culinary tour will take you to 5 different food and wine locations, from historical local restaurants to small hidden bodegas. Join an authentic wine tasting experience along with Portuguese tapas and a short historical walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide in front of the statue Monumento aos Mortos da Grande Guerra • Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts so you can introduce each otherOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Minimum 4 attendees to run a tour