Discover the best tourist attractions in Porto with a guided walking tour and a sightseeing tour by magic train. View the Bolsa Palace from the outside as you drive through the streets in your train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, Spanish, English, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Walking tours depart from Praça do Infante D. Henrique (by the Ferreira Borges Market). You can join a walking tour at 09:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM or 4:00 PM. The tour guide will be wearing a dark blue "Vox City Walks" uniform. Use the Vox City app to track the location of the guide in real-time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Tickets for the Magic Train tour need to be collected from Rua Saraiva de Carvalho nº 8, Porto. The train tours depart every 30 minutes from outside the ticket office.
- - Walking tours depart daily at 09:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM, 4:00 PM. You can join a walking tour at any of these times on your chosen travel date.
- - Scan the QR code on your GetYourGuide voucher to download the Vox City app. Use the app to book your space on a walking tour.
- - The Magic Train tour and walking tour are seperate experiences.