Enjoy a half-day guided mini bus tour though the remarkable historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel through centuries of history and tradition, finishing the tour with a visit to a Port wine cellar complete with tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Agency Living Tours (In front of São Bento Train Station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 29 people
- Pick up & drop off is not included in Vila Nova de Gaia and Matosinhos (hotels & other accommodations)
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotels in the city center of Porto (if selected)
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January