Visit one of Portugal’s most important pilgrimage sites, the Shrine of Fátima on this day trip from Porto. Discover the highlights of the city of Coimbra and see once of Europe’s oldest universities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and Gluten-free meal options are available if requested before the day of the booking. Please ensure that you inform the activity provider before the tour starts
- Usually tours run in one language, but there are cases where one extra language or more might be used
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the local partner reserves the right to cancel and offer a full refund
- The tour duration is an estimation. It is subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- For private accommodation and hotels in other areas, customers must go to the meeting point
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The group size will be from 8 to 29 people
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice