Join in with a stunning 11km trek in Peneda-Gerês National Park with an expert guide. Get to the heart of this astonishing park and have a typical picnic in an amazing spot with the mountains as your background.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At Rua da Assunção 39, 4050-151 Porto, Portugal. Please wait at the Clérigos Tower by the Clérigos Church, opposite Costa Coffee on the other side of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- It is important to understand that this trek is in on uneven terrain and has an elevation gain of 700m (350m uphill and 350m downhill)
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart, asthma, and similar problems, or children not used to hiking in this type of terrain
- For people with experience of this type of terrain, supportive shoes can be enough
- Hiking boots and walking poles are recommended for people less experience in this terrain
- Picnic is included, however, the local provider asks that you bring some extra food to share at the picnic