Experience Portugal's maritime culture on a full-day trip from Porto to Aveiro. See the canals and enjoy a cruise on the Aveiro River before exploring the historic city of Coimbra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet next to the Porto City Hall. Look for a guide holding a sign that reads "MERIDIAN4PEOPLE".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be conducted by a multilingual guide
- The maritime museum is closed on Sundays from October to February, and on Mondays, throughout the year