Take a guided day trip from Porto to Arouca to cross the world's longest pedestrian suspension bridge, the Arouca 516. Continue your hike down to the Paiva River and discover stunning waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour includes a 8-kilometer hiking and climbing route with roughly 600 stairs, so it is has a moderate/high difficulty level