Visit the most iconic and photographed places in the city of Porto, including one of the most recognized bookstores in the world, the Nasoni tower, the Cathedral and the Monastery of Serra do Pilar during a pleasant 3-hour walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the city's main landmarks
- Go on a guided tour led by an art historian
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.