Explore the stunning beauty of the Douro Valley on a tour to 2 wine estates. Visit the town of Amarante and taste regional wines at both wine estates. Have a delicious lunch and then sail through the lush landscapes of the Douro Valley on a river cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from all hotels in Porto city center.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meal options are available if requested before the day of the booking. Make sure you inform the local provider before the tour starts
- The wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options, with no prior notice
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Pickup and drop-off from Vila Nova de Gaia and Matosinhos (hotels and other accommodations) are not included
- The services included in the tours (wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and other groups/participants may be with the group during the experience
- Schedules may change without prior notice