Spend 3 hours weaving your way through the winding streets of Porto aboard a Vespa on this unique city tour. Uncover the soul of the city and learn why Porto's historic city center and the Douro Landscape are celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Cruise the beautiful city of Porto and its winding streets aboard a Vespa
- Visit the Porto Wine cellars, the city Cathedral, and the Ribeira
- Learn about the city's historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vespa Helmets
- Adaptation training to the equipment
- Official tour guide
- Audio equipment or phones for communication
- Porto Wine cellars visit
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Garage Batalha (Vespa Tour): Alexandre Herculano Street, 385, 4150-029 Porto. Please arrive 15 minutes before tour departure time for the initial briefing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Booking 48 hours advance is mandatory.
- Please contact supplier for groups of more than 5.
- The Vespa can be used by authorized persons with driving license of motor vehicles for more than 3 years or if over the age of 16, with qualification for driving motor vehicles.
- Previous experience in driving motorcycles is advised. Your safety is the guide-host’s main concern. The guide will decide whether or not you meet the conditions to drive a Vespa in a safe way. In case he decides your safety is not preserved, he may suggest that you make the tour as a “passenger” to another driver or to himself.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 drivers (2 Vespas)
- Maximum number of participants: 5 drivers + 5 passengers (5 Vespas)