Explore Porto on a half-day walking tour that covers the city's main sights. See the Bank of Tiles, S. Bento Railway Station, Lello Bookshop, the cathedral, and the Church of São Francisco. Walk through Ribeira Market, and try a local culinary treat!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Porto on foot with visits to important historical sites
- See the local cathedral and learn about religion's role in society
- Admire the architectural styles of the city's towers and churches
- Learn about Portuguese gastronomy as you sample typical Porto snacks
- Local guide
- Taste of Porto snacks in different local restaurants
- Entrance at Church of São Francisco
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is available Monday to Sunday
- You may take the tour from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Note: this tour is not available on 25th December and 1st January. The Bank of Tiles is closed on Sundays