Marvel at the sublime magnificence of Mt. St. Helens, hike through an oldgrowth forest, spelunk through a lava tube, and enjoy waterfalls on this small group tour through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, and the cave is 42F (5.5C). Please dress in layers.
- Please wear shoes that are suitable for minor rock climbing (i.e. scrambling/bouldering).
- Wear long pants, as there will be opportunities for crawling.
- If weather does not allow mountain visibility, a modified itinerary will take you to bonus stops.
- Visibility of the volcano cannot be guaranteed.