Discover the scenic beauty and waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge on a 4.5-hour coach tour from Portland. Follow the route of the Lewis and Clark expedition more than 200 years after the famous explorers. Admire the cascades of Multnomah Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The boarding location is on the north side of the Benson Hotel outside the 'Gray Line of Portland.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour does not stop for lunch, as you will be back in Portland in time for a late lunch
- Snacks are available at Multnomah Falls Lodge
- There are restrooms at all of the stops, and the motor coach is restroom equipped