Take an eerie evening walking tour around Portland, visiting locations that have been made famous by paranormal researchers, television programs, and nationally recognized "Top Ten Most Haunted” lists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for your guide outside Lan Su Chinese Garden - they will be holding a lantern. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The standard tour lasts about 1 hour and has a total walking distance of around 1 mile (1.6 kilometers)
- You may bring a dog if it is kept on a leash
- Tours run rain or shine
- This tour is family friendly, suitable for all ages