Discover the scenic beauty and waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge on a 4.5-hour coach tour from Portland. Follow the route of the Lewis and Clark expedition more than 200 years after the famous explorers. Admire the cascades of Multnomah Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 166 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the Columbia River Gorge from historic Vista House at Crown Point
- Go to the world famous Multnomah Falls and smaller Wahkeena, Latourell, and Horsetail Falls
- Follow in the footsteps of the explorers, Lewis and Clark
- Enjoy the sights of downtown Portland as you leave the city by one of its bridges
- Narrated tour aboard a deluxe motor coach
- Visits to Vista House and Multnomah Falls
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
525 SW Naito Parkway Portland, OR 97204. The ticket booth is a miniature pink trolley in the parking lot adjacent to the north side of the Morrison Bridge. There are centralised hotel pickups for this tour: 7:55 AM – Depart from Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront - 5 SW Clay - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Hyatt House, Riverplace Hotel, Marriott Residence Inn @ Riverp 8:10 AM – Depart from the Benson - 309 SW Broadway - In front of the Benson Hotel - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Marriott Courtyard City Center, Marriott City Center, Dossier, Woodlark, Sentinel, Lucia, Vintage, Mark Spencer 8:15 AM – Depart from the Heathman - 1001 SW Broadway - In front of the Heathman Hotel - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Hilton, Paramount, Duniway, Nines, Zag, Deluxe, A.C., Red (Radisson) 8:30 AM – Depart from the ticket booth at 525 SW NaitoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour does not stop for lunch, as you are back in Portland by 01:00 PM to 01:15 PM. Snacks are available at Multnomah Falls Lodge. There are restrooms at all of the stops, and the motor coach is restroom equipped