Discover the scenic beauty and waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge on a 4.5-hour coach tour from Portland. Follow the route of the Lewis and Clark expedition more than 200 years after the famous explorers. Admire the cascades of Multnomah Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 166 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • If you are departing from Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, the tour begins on the SW Clay Street side of the hotel at the loading zone. Please do not wait in the lobby or at the front entrance. • If you are departing from the Benson, the tour begins on the SW Oak Street side of the hotel, by the Gray Line sign. • If you are departing from the Canopy Hotel, the tour begins outside the main entrance to the hotel. • If you are departing from the Heathman, the tour begins in front of the hotel. • Please be at your pickup point 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour does not stop for lunch, as you will be back in Portland in time for a late lunch
- Snacks are available at Multnomah Falls Lodge
- There are restrooms at all of the stops, and the motor coach is restroom equipped