Portland, Maine’s harbor is packed with treasures waiting to be discovered. Aboard the Elizabeth Grace, with local craft beers in hand, enjoy a stunning journey through the waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Head to Boone's Parking Lot 86 Commercial Street and walk towards the water. You'll see a sign and a walkway next to The Porthole. When you see a bright red boat "Elizabeth Grace" arrive you can head down the walkway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- There is no cash bar on the boat