Eat your way through one of Maine's most "foodie" centric cities on this culinary walking tour of Portland. Enjoy a leisurely walking tour that carves a path through the streets of the charming Old Port educating you on local food, drinks, and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Portland Beer Hub located at 320 Fore St., Portland, MEOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- The local partner will actively work with sensitivities and dietary preferences related to gluten, seafood, nuts, and vegetarianism
- All guests should bring a bottle of water as beverages are not provided at most stops
- If you are 21+ please bring your ID if you intend to partake of any alcoholic beverages that may be provided or that you would like to additionally purchase during the tour