Departing from Portimão on a catamaran, admire the Algarve Coast before exploring the caves and beaches of Alvor by kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and snorkeling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access the inside of caves - only accessible by kayak and stand up paddleboard
- Enjoy your choice of kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and snorkeling
- Take it easy and sit back in the seats on your kayak
- Benefit from the knowledge of your two experienced guides
- Equipment (kayak, padleboard, vest, and life jacket)
- Video of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kiosk nº 3 with the name Sea Siren Tours, near the roundabout.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Those who prefer not to kayak or SUP can participate too, staying with the tour on the main vessel.
- There are drinks available and a toilet on board the catamaran.
- People with reduced mobility are also able to participate in this tour.