Experience the thrill of surfing down some of the largest sand dunes on Stockton Beach with this sand dune adventure tour. Pair an exciting 4WD adventure up massive sand dunes with unlimited sand boarding fun.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
At the very end of James Paterson Street, Birubi Beach, Port Stephens Anna Bay, New South Wales, 2316. Look for the Sandboarding Australia signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, a hat and a camera as there’ll be lots of memories to capture
- It is also advisable to bring a light jacket as it can get a little windy and cool on the dunes
- Most people sandboard for an average of 1-1.5 hours. There is unlimited sandboarding included, just make sure you don't miss the last return shuttle