Discover Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a day tour from Ashdod Port. Visit highlights including the Holy Sepulchre Church and the Western Wall, and see Bethlehem’s Nativity Church and the Holy Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
When you arrive at the port, a guide from Bein Harim will be waiting for you, holding a sign that reads “Bein Harim”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour is available for passengers who arrive on cruise ships in Ashdod port only.
- Occasionally we cannot visit specific sites due to limited accessibility, security issues, holiday festivities, etc.
- Sometimes there are too many visitors at Jesus' Tomb in Jerusalem and at the Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem, which makes a visit not always possible.
- This tour is only for passengers arriving in Ashdod on cruise ships.
- A passport is necessary for this tour.
- When making your booking it is important to include the name of your ship and the scheduled docking time.