Watch the sunset from the top of a sand dune in Lincoln National Park with this tour from Port Lincoln. Go off-roading through the dunes. Stop at lookout points and try to spot local wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Reusable water bottle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Severe weather may impact the tour
- The tour departure time will change depending on different seasons, normally the tour departs 2.5 - 3 hours before Port Lincoln sunset time. You will be contacted with specific pickup times the day before the tour
- A minimum of two adults is required for this tour to go ahead