Experience the 3rd largest National Park in South Africa with an expert local guide. The Addo Elephant National Park is home to the 'Big 5' and has one of the densest elephant populations in Africa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Port Elizabeth, Bluewater Bay, or Colchester, or at the Matyholweni Entrance of Addo Elephant National Park. Collections from your selected hotels are between 9:00 AM and 9:20 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in a closed air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep. Each passenger has a window seat