Explore the picturesque Low Isles of the Great Barrier Reef on a relaxing boat trip. Snorkel in the lagoon or join the glass bottom boat tour, keeping your eyes out for local fish, birds and turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the 'Calypso XI' Vessel at the Crystalbrook Marina in Port Douglas 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas, QLD, 4877.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the vessel takes 23 guests maximum to the Low Isles
- Infants can travel free. However, if they would like food, a $5 charge is payable directly to the local partner
- Children younger than 4 years are to be held by a parent/guardian at all times while onboard the vessel and glass-bottom boat
- It is recommended to have an average level of fitness and mobility as you will be walking, swimming and getting on and off the vessel
- This tour has received an eco-certified rating. The eco Certification program assures travelers that certified products are backed by a strong, well-managed commitment to sustainable practices and provides high-quality nature-based tourism experiences