Discover the city of Venice, on a tour from the Istria peninsula. Travel a high-speed catamaran, and take plenty of free time to explore the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa, if required
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The mentioned itinerary is to serve as an example. Departure and arrival times may vary from different ports of departure
- All extras mentioned are optional can be purchased onboard the ship
- The departure time from Venice back to your starting location is 5:15 PM throughout the season
- It is not permitted to purchase a day trip ticket with the intention to use it for one-way travel
- This tour requires a lot of walking
- You can take your pet with you. Please make sure to add the “Supplement for Pet” to your booking at check-out
- If you are traveling with your pet, make sure you bring your pet's international animal passport
- All animals should be in possession of all vaccines required by both the point of origin and the arrival port
- The activity provider is not responsible in the event that the animal is not allowed to embark at the point of origin or to disembark at the port of arrival due to a lack of the necessary documents/vaccines