Explore the highlights of Sao Miguel on a full day tour by land and sea
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Fogo Lake Viewpoint
- Ribeira Grande Hot Springs
- São Brás Lake
- Tea Plantations of Gorreana
- Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Vehicle with Driver and Guide
- Whale Watching Activity
- Picnic Lunch
- Tea tasting at Gorreana Tea Factory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to regional natural monument of Caldeira Velha
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The clients should be in front of Tourist Office of Ponta Delgada (which is next to the monument of the "gates of the City" - Portas da Cidade, the tourist office is under the arcades), the vehicle will be in this place with the Guide at the indicated time. The guide has a list of customers names.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Visibility at the viewpoints depends on the weather conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to changes.
- The BIGTRUCK capacity is 24 people, minimum of 10 people, if the minimum number is not reached, the excursion will be made in van.
- Bring comfortable clothes and appropriate foot wear.
- The weather in the Azores is a bit unstable, so it is recommended to bring a rain coat.