Explore one of Europe's most important archaeological sites on this two-hour guided tour of Pompeii. See the western part of the ruined city, and visit some of the most important sites like the Forum, the House of Sirico, and the Stabian Baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted