Experience a guided tour of the two most important roman sites in Italy, in a small group of 15 people. You will explore Pompeii and the Herculaneum, with the aid of a professional English-speaking archaeologist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the main gate of Pompeii, Porta Marina Superiore, Via Villa dei Misteri 2. Your guide will wait by the gate, just in front of the bar-restaurant Hortus with a lot of lemons and oranges hanging outside. The guide will have a sign with Askos Tours written on it. The meeting point is just few steps away the Circumvesuviana train station Pompei-Villa dei Misteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, and water in the summer
- For larger groups, disposable earphones will be provided to hear the guide better