Join a small group tour and explore the streets and ruins of one of the most ancient cities in the world. Follow an expert archeologist through the site as you step 2000 years back into the past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The guide will wait for you at the entrance of the Coffee shop Vittoria, close to Porta Marina Inferiore entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags