Explore the Sorrentine Peninsula on a full-day private shore excursion for cruise passengers from Naples Port. Drive through the stunning countryside to the seaside resort of Positani, visit the ruins of Pompeii, and see the Roman town of Sorrento.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the towns and villages of the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Drive to the remains of Pompeii and walk down streets frozen in time by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D.
- Try some authentic Limoncello liquors
- Wander the streets of Positano and shop in boutique stores
- Visit the Roman town of Sorrento and see artisans making inlaid wood work, leather crafts, and ceramics
- Transportation by car or minivan
- Entrance fees to museums
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pick-up from in front of your cruise ship at the Port of NaplesOpen in Google Maps ⟶