Live the last days of Pompeii with a special guided tour with a local archaeologist! Explore this captivating ancient city whilst hearing mind-blowing facts and stories from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the entrance Porta Marina Superiore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed