See the ghostly ruins of a former town of the Roman Empire on a 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii. Skip the long lines to the archaeological site, and discover the remains of Roman theaters, villas, thermal baths, and even evidence of a Red Light District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Admission to the archaeological site at Pompeii is free for children less than 18 years old. You must present a valid passport or photo ID
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to confirm your booking