Popular Neighborhood Tours in Polignano a Mare
Our most recommended Polignano a Mare Neighborhood Tours
1. From Bari: Castellana Cave & Polignano Private Day Trip
Experience a full-day private tour to some of the major attractions of Puglia - perfect for those who travel without a car, small groups, families, and couples. A guide will accompany you in the visit of all the destinations of the trip telling you the history, the origins, the local traditions of these 2 spectacular sights. First, meet your driver in the center of Bari and from here you will leave towards the caves of Castellana, a complex of underground karst formations. Discover the history of the caves that begins in the Upper Cretaceous period, about one hundred million years ago, when Puglia was submerged by the sea. Then, set off in the direction of Polignano a Mare, a beautiful coastal city built on a rocky edge overlooking the sea. Stroll through the historic center, admire the characteristic alleys and squares, terraces overlooking the sea, and meet the friendly inhabitants. ...
2. From Matera: Alberobello & Polignano Private Day Trip
Experience a full-day private tour to some of the major attractions in Italy's Puglia region - perfect for those who travel without a car, small groups, families, and couples. A guide will accompany you in the visit of all the destinations of the trip telling about you the history, the origins, local traditions, and some curiosities. Meet your driver in the center of Matera, from where you will set off towards Alberobello, a town famous for its Trulli - traditional Apulian dry stone huts built with a conical roof. Admire the rural stone architecture and iconic conical roofs that are still inhabited today by the local people. Enjoy a walking tour through 2 historic districts, admiring these curious houses up close with the opportunity to enter inside one during a short visit. Afterward, continue in the direction of Monopoli, a pretty seaside town on the sea which is still little known ...
3. From Alberobello: Two-Day Puglia Region Tour
• Day one: Alberobello Meet your guide in Alberobello and begin the tour. Admire the landscape of conical roofs, the famous Trulli of Alberobello, and ancient rural stone houses from a unique vantage point. Proceed through the two historic districts, Rione Aia Piccola and Rione Monti. Browse some of the typical shops and visit the Trullo Church. Then, taste some extra virgin olive oil produced in the region. • Day two: Polignano a Mare - Monopoli Head to the Alberobello Terminal Restaurant once again, where you will meet your driver. Transfer to Polignano, a beautiful city overlooking the sea. Here, you will have the opportunity to walk in the historic center in the company of a local tour guide, marveling at the scenery from the many terraces overlooking the sea. Later, head to Monopoli, a charming, ancient village and, if weather permits, stop at one of the most beautiful beaches i...
4. Polignano: Magical Christmas Tour
Soak in the Christmas spirit by taking a walking tour through the beautiful and festive Polignano. Discover a wide variety of traditions and customs when the city is filled with colors and traditional Christmas offerings.
Wander through the streets draped in Christmas lights, and feel spellbound by the magical atmosphere during the festive time.
Learn about the history of the Christmas tree and the first person who decorated it. Hear interesting the stories of the Christmas spells, and the Christmas legends of the city.
Visit a cozy Christmas village and see a beautifully lit Great Christmas tree. At the village markets, savor some of the most renowned local products of the city. Fill your heart with joy and experience the magic of Polignano.
Other Sightseeing Options in Polignano a Mare
Want to discover all there is to do in Polignano a Mare? Click here for a full list.