Enjoy the thrill of flying through the sky along the world’s longest zip-line on this 2.5-hour tour in Pokhara. Visit Nepal’s latest sky adventure 5,400 feet above sea level, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayas as you zip-line over the forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Duration: 2.5 Hour ( Hotel to Hotel)
- Weight limit: 35 – 140 kilogram
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- Your adventure includes pick-up and drop-off from Lakeside
- Cancellation policy:
- - Surcharges on weekends, bank holidays, and peak season may apply
- - Cancellations received on the same day of the tour – no refunds given
- - Cancellations 1 day before the tour –50% refund of total amount
- - Cancellations 15 days earlier – 20% refund of total amount
- Participants must be between 35 and 125 kilograms (75 and 275 pounds) and be comfortable with heights. This ride is not recommended for individuals with back or neck problems, or pregnant women.
- Videos and pictures of your ride will be available at the end of your ride. However, you have to book your helmet with video camera when you purchase your ride at the HighGround Triangle souvenir store.