Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal. Three out of the ten highest mountains in the world - Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manaslu - are within 30 miles of the city. The northern skyline of the city offers an amazing view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is a sightseeing day tour. On this tour you get to know about the natural resources because in this city there are the Mahendra Cave, Davis fall. so it is more interesting to visit Pokhara.