Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on this 7-day hike from Pokhara to the magnificent Annapurna Base Camp. Hike along the most popular and diverse trekking route in Nepal, passing by hot springs, waterfalls, glacial rivers, and more along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Pokhara.
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Day 1: Pokhara to Jhinu Danda via Nayapul (trekking approximately 4-hours)
- Day 2: Jhinu Danda to Bamboo (trekking approximately 6-hours)
- Day 3: Bamboo to Deurali (trekking approximately 5-hours)
- Day 4: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp 4130 m (trekking approximately 5-hours)
- Day 5: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (trekking approximately 6-hours)
- Day 6: Bamboo to Zhinu Danda 1610 m (trekking approximately 4.5-hours)
- Day 7: Jhinu to Pokhara via Nayapul (trekking approximately 4-hours)