The Ghandruk Ghorepani trek offers some of the most diversified trails in Nepal's Annapurna region. Take in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and walk through colorful rhododendron forests on this easy-to-moderate guided trek.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will greet you inside the airport arrivals terminal with a sign stating your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For certain nationalities, visas can be issued upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. Please present 2 passport-size photos.