Annapurna is the best region for walking in Nepal. Explore Gurung villages, traditions and culture, with a splendid view of Annapurna ranges. Enjoy a full day hike from Kande Australian Camp and Dhampus Village, escorted by a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- -Enjoy a day hike at Annapurna foothills trekking from Kande - Australian Camp - Dhampus - Phedi.
- -Explore Gurung village, and traditions and culture at Dhampus village.
- -Walk in Annapurna Foothills for 5 hrs with magnificent view of Annapurna and Fishtail range.
- -Hike escorted by professional local guide.
- Professional local guide for day trek in Annapurna foothills as per the itinerary
- Private vehicle for Pokhara to Kande and Phedi to Pokhara transfer
- Vehicle related expenses
- Government taxes as applicable
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Located at Lakeside in PokharaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trekking activity involves a significant amount of walking
- Not suitable for pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions