Learn and experience the rich culture of Ha Long City by visiting key places such as the Bai Tho mountain, Long Tien Pagoda, the Hon Gai Church, and the seafood market where you can interact with the locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Full hotel address including room number or house address details are required. Pick-up: Any hotels/private houses in Ha Long City. The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please provide your location to confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Magnificent view of Ha Long Bay from Bai Tho Mountain
- A visit to the largest pagoda in Ha Long - Long Tien
- Learn the history of the Tran Dynasty
- Explore the Hon Gai Church which was built in the early 20th Century
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.