Explore Czech national heritage and learn about the traditional skills on a visit to a traditional glass factory from 1903 and sampling beers at the famous Pilsner Urquell Brewery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet the group at the Hezky Česky Bistro in Prague 2. The bistro is located just 5 minutes from the metro station Náměstí Míru (line A - green one). You can also reach Náměstí Míru by tram 22, 13, 16, 4 and 10.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trip and tour stops are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always remain the same
- Please be aware that the local partner can accommodate either vegetarian or cheese-free requirements, but cannot accommodate both requirements at the same time
- The local partner will be more than happy to give additional travel tips about Prague and the Czech Republic