Sail from Playas del Coco on a custom-built 66-foot catamaran and cruise along the Costa Rican coast to see the sunset. Enjoy an open bar with your favorite drinks, snacks and a light meal on this excursion. Stop at a secluded beach and enjoy a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Experience a sunset sail on a 66-foot custom-built catamaran
- Snorkel in a tranquil bay or walk along a deserted white sand beach
- Sip your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar
- Enjoy a light meal on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light meal
- Open bar with beverages for adults and children
- Transfers from select hotels in the Playas del Coco area
- People prone to seasickness
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the beach in front of the volleyball courts by the big tree on the board walk in Playas del Coco. This is located 10 meters north of where the road through Coco dead ends into the beach. I have attached map to assist you in locating this location. We ask that you arrive here at 1:15 pm the day of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a barefoot tour and you won’t be able to wear sandals or other types of footwear on the catamaran. Please don’t arrive hungry, as the meal will be served approximately 2 hour 30 minutes after departure.
- Others things to consider bringing with you include a towel, sunblock/sunscreen, a bathing suit, a hat with chin strap and a special snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses.